Certified Refurbished Ring Alarm 9-piece kit (2nd Gen) – home security system with optional 24/7 professional monitoring – Works with Alexa
- A Certified Refurbished Ring Alarm 9-piece kit is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new and comes with the same limited warranty as a new device. Certified Refurbished Amazon devices may be packaged in generic Amazon-branded boxes.
- A great fit for 1-2 bedroom homes, this kit includes one base station, one keypad, five contact sensors, one motion detector, and one range extender.
- Put whole-home security at your fingertips with Ring Alarm, a do-it-yourself alarm system.
- Includes a more intuitive keypad with emergency buttons and smaller contact sensors to seamlessly blend into your home.
- Receive mobile notifications when your system is triggered, change your Alarm modes, and monitor all your Ring devices all through the Ring app.
- Choose the Ring Alarm kit that fits your needs and add additional components and accessories at any time.
- Easily setup your Ring Alarm by plugging in your base station, connecting to wifi via the Ring app, and placing your sensors in their ideal locations.
- Better with Alexa: Arm and disarm Ring Alarm with your voice and get mobile alerts about the sound of broken glass or smoke alarms with Alexa Guard. Call trained agents from your Echo who can request the dispatch of emergency responders with Alexa Guard Plus, included with an eligible Ring Protect plan.
Our goal is to help you keep your home safe and secure, while also reducing your energy costs and protecting the environment. Our security systems are designed to be easy to use, with features such as remote access and mobile notifications to give you peace of mind. Our CCTV cameras are high-definition and come with night vision capabilities, so you can see what's happening at your home at all times. And our solar panels are among the most efficient on the market, so you can be sure you're getting the most out of your investment. Browse our selection today and see how we can help you create a smarter, safer home.