32-Channel H.265 4K (3840x2160) NVR with 32 PoE ports and 8TB HDD + 32 x 4K (8MP) 2160P IP Camera / Newest H.265 Video Compression / Easy QR Code Smartphone Access / Access via web-browsers or software on MAC & PC / VGA & HDMI Output / Easy to Install, Plug & Play / Backup to External Storage via USB
- True Ultra HD 4K 8-Megapixel Resolution - GW 4K (8MP) cameras use advanced 8-Megapixel STARVIS image sensors and have approximately FOUR times the amount of pixels as a 1080p HD camera. Our 8.0 Megapixel 4K cameras are capable of true HD 2160p resolution (3840 x 2160), giving sharper and larger image and video than 4MP or 1080p security cameras. This higher resolution is the same as a high definition 4K television and movie that consumers are use to.
- Get the big picture - Each IP camera delivers 8.0 megapixel at 3840 x 2160 pixels with sharper and larger image and video than 4MP cameras.
- 2.8mm-12mm Varifocal lens - 2.8~12mm Manual Zoom Varifocal Lens offers a lot more range than cameras with a fixed lens and allow you to adjust the angle of View from 120 degrees to 20 degrees, a smaller lens value will show a shorter viewing distance and a wide angle field of view. A larger lens value will allow for a longer viewing distance but a narrower field of view.
- The latest Starvis Starlight Technology - It realizes full color video recording at night in very low light conditions which other infrared camera can't do.
- AI Face Recognition / Human Detection / Car Detection - You'll instantly know if a person or car arrives on your property with advanced person & car motion detection technology. This AI technology reduces false alerts and only sends relevant face, person, car snapshot images & push notifications to your email or Phone.
- H.265 Technology - H.265 is the latest video compression which brings extensive possibilities and optimism to IP Camera, it also helps keep files sizes low without losing the 4K video quality
- Power Over Ethernet - A single network cable directly connects each IP camera to the PoE switch supplying both power and a video signal. This time no extra power cable needed just plug one cable for one camera and its on the go.
- Network Remote access - Supports Remote View via smartphone & PC with each of those systems below: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, 11, Mac, iPhone, Android
NVR & Cameras Feature
- IPC input: Up to 32ch IP camera (Compatible with any H.265/H.264 IP cameras)
- HDMI (4K) & VGA (1080P) output:1 channel each. Audio: 16CH input/1CH output. Alarm: 8 input/1 output
- Camera record resolution: 4K 2160P @15fps, 2048P @30fps
- NVR record resolution: Full 4K @30fps (Up to 12MP)
- Record rate: 960fps Real-time
- Record Mode: Face Recognition / Manual / Time Scheduled / Alarm Triggered / Smart Motion Detect
- Interface type: 2CH SATA, support up to 14TB each. Total capacity: up to 28TB
- Support Cloud Storage (Google Drive & Dropbox) / Cloud Upgrade with One-Click
- Support AI Smart Motion Detection, Quick Remote view, Email notification and USB 3.0 Backup
- Camera: 30Pcs IR LED,up to 160FT IR Distance. Vandal proof & Water proof
- 1 x GW5532NS: 32 Channel 4K NVR with pre-installed 8TB Hard Drive
- 32 x GW8550MIC: 8MP AI IP camera
- 2 X GWSW1602G: 16 Ports PoE Switch
- 16 X GWCAT100: 100FT CAT5e Cables
- 16 X GWCAT60: 60FT CAT5e Cables
8 Megapixel UltraHD 4K (3840 x 2160)
View video and images with more clarity and detail with GW 4K 8MP (3840 x 2160) cameras. 8MP video has 100% more pixels in a frame than standard 4MP (1520P) HD and capture high-definition 8MP 2160P HD video four times higher than 1080P cameras. Additional pixels make the digital zoom more effective, providing more details at close distances or the ability to digitally zoom in on details at a greater distance than before.
2.8mm-12mm Varifocal Lens
2.8mm~12mm Manual Zoom Varifocal Lens offers a lot more range than cameras with a fixed lens and allow you to adjust the angle of View from 20 degrees to 120 degrees, a smaller lens value will show a shorter viewing distance and a wide angle field of view. A larger lens value will allow for a longer viewing distance but a narrower field of view. It allows you to adjust the angle of View to meet you need.
AI Face Detection & Facial Recognition
Our AI Camera's built-in intelligent facial recognition software automatically recognizes familiar faces to maximize security and eliminate false alarms. Get check-in notifications with familiar faces and alert notifications with unknown faces. Once configured, GW AI Cameras issues a mobile check-in notification with familiar faces, or if unfamiliar faces are detected users can get an alert notification and immediately see a live stream of the activity.
AI Human Detection
The human-only detection model allows our GW Security camera to intelligently recognize human in the video. In the motion detection model, everything moving will be detected, including human, pets, and anything moving placed at your home. In comparison, human detection can reduce many false alarms than motion detection. Once the human or motion detected, the real-time alert notification will be sent to you via E-Mail,FTP & mobile app.
Built-in Microphone for Audio Surveillance
Each camera built-in microphone for audio recording, this can provide you with more information (such as voices) should an intrusion ever occur. It will also expand your security coverage beyond the camera's field of view and can help assist with interpreting events (even if they occur off-screen)
Simple installation with PoE
The 4K HD System is easy to install with only a single Ethernet cable required per camera – It comes with Power over Ethernet (PoE) Switch to provide power to each camera without the need for additional power adapters. Installation is clean and simple with only one cable per camera that provides power to the camera and carries HD video.
Quick QR Code Remote viewing on your PC and mobile devices
Local Viewing - No Network, no frustrated setup, just connect the cameras to the NVR, then you can view all the video easily when you connect the NVR to a monitor via VGA or HDMI port.
Remote Viewing - With Scan QR code, connect your smartphone or tablet quickly to your system, remote access has never been so easy. Supports Remote View via computer and smartphone with each of those systems below: Mac, WindowsXP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Android, iPhone, iPad as well as CMS and web-browser.
Newest Starlight Color Night Vision
Our Starlight Color Night Vision cameras use advanced Starvis sensor to give you high-quality color video in very low light conditions from full daylight to starlight. Compare to black/white video you get at night with regular infrared cameras, you will get full color video at night with this color night vision camera.
This starlight camera is also built in infrared light, it can record full color video even in very low light conditions, and auto switch to black-and-white mode in complete darkness. It provides you 24-hour-a-day protection under any conditions at any time.
NVR Supports Realtime 4K at 30 Frames-per-Second Viewing & Recording
The 32 channel NVR is equipped with an incredible Quad-Core embedded processor capable of recording 4K resolution video in real time (up to 30 frames per second) on all 32 channels. 4K resolution brings greater details to your video, and allows you to utilize the extra resolution when you need to identify finer details, such as faces and license plates.
The pre-installed security-grade hard drive is 100% duty cycle, designed for surveillance and reliability. Expand up to 24TB of storage space with 2 x 12TB hard drives (You can add more hard drives in the future).
Our goal is to help you keep your home safe and secure, while also reducing your energy costs and protecting the environment. Our security systems are designed to be easy to use, with features such as remote access and mobile notifications to give you peace of mind. Our CCTV cameras are high-definition and come with night vision capabilities, so you can see what's happening at your home at all times. And our solar panels are among the most efficient on the market, so you can be sure you're getting the most out of your investment. Browse our selection today and see how we can help you create a smarter, safer home.